About Georgian Yacht Club
The Georgian Yacht Club was established in 1946 at what is now Morrison's Marina. It moved to its present location on the west shore of Owen Sound just inside the city limits on October 30th, 1952. The G.Y.C. has a total of 150 full members and approximately 70 associate members. This club caters to both power and sail boats. We also have a flourishing sailboat racing program that runs from May to October. On the power side we have a number of Porker Runs (not Poker Runs) throughout the boating season.